Thursday, December 11, 2014

Quelque Chose #28

I've had an idea to write a post about lady wrestlers in the 40's and 50's knocking around my head for the last while, (as there were quite a few and they were all pretty amazing), but I just haven't gotten around to it due to being, in turns, either quite busy or very lazy. (Murder She Wrote and Jem aren't just going to watch themselves on Netflix now, are they?) But while looking for photos for such a post, I found these deadly ones of a vaudeville act in the 1910s, that comprised of two sisters who would box and wrestle onstage.


And they were called the Bennett Sisters, which is pretty cool.

Oh Mr. Collins, please just take no for an answer, would you?
No?
*BODYSLAM*

Hey Mr. Wickham, running off with my underage sister, are we?
*FACEPUNCH*


(Photos via)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>