Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Quelque Chose #26

You guys. I know I've been woefully remiss lately in terms of posting anything. At the end of June I ran off to LA and Vegas for a super amazing holiday, had tons of fun and then came back and had a HAPE of work to do, with a bit more work on the side. But I'm here now! And I have PLANS. PLANS, I TELL YOU.

But for the moment, join me in admiring this picture of a little known 1950s pin-up girl called Hilda, created by artist Duane Bryers and one of the only plus-size pin-ups to appear on American calendars.

So gorgeous!

More here.

3 comments :

  1. Oh hurrah - I'm so glad you found her. I'm a real life Hilda and was so happy to find Duane Bryers version a few years ago. Much more fun than the usual Mancunian old biddy or German butch servant versions that make my teeth grind. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>