Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Ready? Fight! In An Organised Fashion!

While MarioKart on the SNES was the first video game I ever played, Street Fighter II wasn't far behind. I love Street Fighter II and because of it, beat 'em ups were my absolute favourite type of game to play when I was growing up. Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Dead or Alive, Soul Blade, love, love, love, LOVE.

So when the Bear got me a collection of early 90s Street Fighter II pins as a present, I was obviously delighted. (However, stuff from the 90s being listed as "vintage" on eBay most certainly does not delight me.) And look! How cool! Right in the nostalgia!


But what to do with such a deadly set of little badass motherfuckers? It was only a few days ago that I finally realised how I could use them, in a way that was both practical AND showed them off.

I had been thinking that our kitchen needed a memo board, because I kept finding expired Tesco and Boots vouchers that would get lost in the piles of crap that kept accumulating all over the flat. So during a rather epic clear-up over the weekend, I had an idea. A stroke of goddamn genius, if I may say so myself.

STREET FIGHTER MEMO BOARD.

One trip to Ikea later and BLAMMO! 


I'm so pleased with myself, it's actually ridiculous.


Organisation has never been so kickass.

1 comment :

  1. Awesome!! I love eBay right now, I've been watching a fashion wheel for weeks...

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>