Wednesday, February 02, 2011

The Owl And The Kitty Cat

There's worse ways to spend a Sunday morning than ambling around the Dublin Flea Market in Newmarket Square (last Sunday of every month) while drinking lemonade. Indeed, it's served the Bear and I rather well in the past, as it was there that we came upon Pre Loved Style, who sexified our coffee table up immensely. Last Sunday, the Bear managed to add to his ever growing VHS collection, as he is wont to do, and picked up a little wooden bowl (that I decided should be filled with M&Ms) for €2. I didn't do too badly myself, happening upon this pretty piece of finger candy for €7.


As well as this mega cute owl pendant for €8, that...


...wait for it...


...doubles as a clock necklace! Look at him go. He's like a little inoffensive flasher you can wear around your neck. Aw.

3 comments :

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>