Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Inside the Blogger's Studio

It's been quite some time since I took part in a meme, and when Hermia tagged me in her interview post thingamajig, well, I figured it'd be just plain rude not to. So allow me to partake in a bit of fluff as it were.

And so...to the questions!

Why did you create the blog?

Ah. Well, I actually didn't you see. My lovely friend TCup actually started it way back when, as she had been saying we should start a blog because we crack each other up. So Red Lemonade began life as a double act of sorts, with both myself and TCup talking shite. The name came from our initials, as in TK Red Lemonade.

What kind of blogs do you follow?

I actually follow a hape of blogs. (May or may not be the correct collective noun...) Well written personal blogs I suppose. The likes of The Spanish Exposition, Chancing My Arm, The Little Pinch of Salt, Radgery, Jennifer Alice In Wonderland are all entertaining reads. The Demure Lemur is also a brilliant writer but reading her blog in work at times borders on hazardous, as it can get rather sexy and as such distract you from work entirely for far more interesting thoughts. It's funny, smart and deliciously dirty. The Anti Room is a great read too. Oh and sharp, funny fashion blogs like What Will Wear Today? and The Stylebitches would be on the list too. Like I said, a hape.

Favourite make up brand?

Can't say I have one really, I wouldn't be that pushed either way once I'm not getting ripped off.

Favourite clothing brand?

Again, wouldn't have a huge preference but have found some deadly stuff in charity shops over the last while. Other than that, the usual suspects like A Wear, Topshop, Urban Outfitters (normally only when there's a sale on) and Forever 21 is a bit of alright as it happens.

Your indispensable make up product?

Eyeliner.

Favourite colour?

Purple.

Your perfume?

I have a bottle of Mademoiselle by Jean Paul Gaultier which I frequently forget about entirely.

Your favourite film?

As if anyone has just ONE favourite. Amelie, Some Like It Hot, Taken (go Liam Neeson, go!), Pulp Fiction, Elf, Shaun of the Dead, THE ROOM (it so very deserves uppercase), The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Enchanted, Plan 9 From Outer Space, Anchorman, Planet Terror, Death Proof, The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy and as of Monday, Machete.

What country would you like to visit and why?

Vietnam. Just so I could shout "You weren't THERE man!" at people who in fact, weren't.

Write the last question and answer it yourself: Favourite fictional character?

Jessica Beatrice Fletcher. Boom.

I hereby tag Emma of Fluff and Fripperies and The Incredible Mulq. Away with ye, ladies.

9 comments :

  1. I noticed that you left out 'love actually' from that list???? The season that's in it I'm very disappointed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Balls. I knew I'd forget loads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TAGGED! Tagged for the very first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I sort of love you now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've put me in some great company right there. Obliged!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't believe you've lumped me in with those other losers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Radge - A pleasure.

    @ Rosie - Suck it up, it's where you belong.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tag accepted!
    LOL on Taken, a friend of mine calls this movie "Liam Neeson say the Darndest things"
    He really does!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh Some Like it Hot is one of my fave movies too! I love Marilyn!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>