Saturday, December 11, 2010

Diary Of A Secretary: This Time She's A Bit Mental

Week One


Here we go. Year three. I have got this secretary thing down to a goddamn tee. Especially after all those shenanigans in year one and then they didn't bother their arses giving my desk any screen time in year two, the jerks. But now look at me! A working laptop, on which I can pretend to be busy while chatting on Gmail, a stapler and my very own pink highlighter. That's right. Everything's coming up Jane.

Week Two


Right. So some joker thought it might be funny to move all my stuff to the other side of my deadly laptop that actually works. Well I'm The Secretary, bitches. Capitals and everything. It's going to take more than a lame trick like this to rattle me. At least nothing's gone missing.

Week Three


Alright Jane, be cool. It's just a highlighter. Just a pink highlighter. Just my fucking pink fucking highlighter that SOMEBODY STOLE. And my stapler.

Week Four


Oh I see you Ciara. Don't think I don't because I most certainly do. And I see what you're doing. Oh sure, yeah, my highlighter is back. AND YOU'RE JUST ACTING LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT? Well that shit is not gonna fly, lady. I will end you.

Week Five


Fine Ciara, take it, you're playing the long game here I see. Well two can play that particular game and I think you'll find that I'm not going anywhere. Unlike YOU. I know who can help me here. I know just the person in fact...Hello? I need to get a number for Frances in Alan Sugar's office. What? Who the hell is Samantha Moon?

Week Six


My highlighter is back and I'm totally winning this staring competition with Nagaite. A good day indeed.

Week Seven


See Ciara? I don't care that you've taken it again. Look, look at me not caring, I've even gone and let my lovely hair down and gotten myself a notepad for reasons I can't quite remember seeing as all I do is chat on Gmail and read blogs. Anyway. I'm bringing the sexy to this office, can't be having that Michelle being the ridey one around here. Check it.

Week Eight


Bringing the sexy may not have been the best course of action here. Barry C. Hunt is getting ideas and calling me 'babes' for some reason. I'd better tone down the hotness. Also, apparently that wasn't my notepad to take. Fine.

Week Nine


Glasses. Yes, glasses, now that should keep C. Hunt off my back. Also, FYI Ciara, I'm so bored with your game right now. Yay it's back, see if I give a fuck.

Week Ten


So fired. I did warn you. Keep walking, bitch.

Week Eleven


I may have been mistaken about Ciara. Either that or she's taken the highlighter with her. I bet her suitcase was filled with stuff from the stationery cupboard. Wagon.

Week Twelve


It's back again! Smallface Niamh. All this time it must have been Smallface Niamh. Look at her there, like butter wouldn't melt in her tiny Keyser Söze mouth. That blondie snake in the grass...oh crap, there's Gavin Duffy. Don't make eye contact, look busy, typey typey, or he'll bring up those photos I submitted for that Tan Organic audition. Scarlet, like.

15 comments :

  1. Brilliant! at least she turned on her laptop this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Pure genius. (there are limited ways to say that when trying to be an original commenter, okay?! :P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant!!
    Loved it :)
    Lady Peach
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to be totally original and say that this was GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely comments ladies! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahaha! Love this! Made me laugh - great post!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This made me laugh SO much! Myself and The Boy are OBSESSED with Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheers Hermia! I'm fascinated with Jane as well, the first year was especially gas seeing as the stuff on her desk was COMPLETELY different every week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The hours of research that must have gone into this, Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>