Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bagsie

I've been wanting a satchel style bag with a while now, but the only one I really liked happened to be an Urban Outfitters one that The Incredible Mulq was in possession of. So after checking that she wouldn't mind if I followed suit, (I felt like I should ask beforehand, just to avoid any Single White Female type worries) I went and got my satchel on.


It's a deadly little bag and I believe it's going to rescue me from missing myriad phone calls while rooting frantically around the receipts, loose change and random sweets that normally make up the interior of my m├íla, what with a zippy section and front pockety bit. That's the technical term, you know. At €60 it's a bit saucier than I'd normally shell out for a bag, but then again I do tend to use them until they're quite literally falling apart, so I'll be getting my money's worth out of this bad boy, that's for damn sure.

***

Also, make sure you come check out our kickass graphic design exhibition, Full Circle, should you end up in Temple Bar tomorrow or Saturday. Go on, I drew robots for it and everything.

7 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! And looks much more expensive than the €60 price tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same one! I bought it about 6 months ago and it's in a more orange-brown shade, but I loves it! You do have to really think when packing your bag in the morning though, because there's limited room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. You can't beat a good zippy section and a front pockety bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!

    @Hermia - Everything seems to be fitting ok so far anyway!

    @Sarah - Precisely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want it... Why am I such a povver?

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>