Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Electric Wellies

Everybody! You know how you're on Facebook, yes? I need a favour. A teeny, tiny favour that will take but four clicks of your mouse finger, and if all goes to plan, will send me to Electric Picnic. I would be most indebted to you all if you would be so kind as to vote for me in a competition on Ye Olde Book of Faces.

Just click HERE and go through the Start My Design and Irish Residents Only pages (because this appears to be a lie, as people outside Ireland have been able to vote) and a Gallery button will be in the top right corner.


For those of you that have already been hounded by me on Facebook, I apologise for flooding Red Lemonade in general and whoring out the blog to meet my own needs with this hustling for votes carry on. I'm probably being silently defriended over it as I type. Anyway, if you've already voted then I thank you most sincerely.

Help me get to Electric Picnic y'all!

Also I'm pretty sure that the guy in second place kicks puppies. Like this one.

And we just can't have that, now can we?

8 comments :

  1. I was vote 111.

    Godspeed, you black empress.

    I too have gone down the Facebook publicity route, shameless narcissist that I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually believe the guy in second place dressed up as a middle aged woman in the UK and threw a cat in the bin! Not deserving of Ep tickets!
    BK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much obliged, Radge. I hope you enjoyed the symmetry of vote 111 as much as I did.

    BK, he's my new nemesis, so any slander involving cute animals is great, nay ENCOURAGED!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG puppy is so cute!!!!

    Must take down the puppy abuser (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. DONE! although I dont think I'll be winning this Awear comp and seeing you there!! YOu must party for the both of us XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily Cross - Indeed we must, so vote your socks off!

    Blau - SCALD! Sad face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaytown! Many thanks Miss Mulq.

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>