Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Hungriest Tree I Ever Did See

I do love a bit of frisbee in the park. And I'm quite a fan of the King's Inn park, off Bolton Street, for said frisbee throwing. It's a great spot seeing as it's normally pretty quiet and knack-free, plus the first time I was there was on my third date with the Bear. But best of all, it's got a magic bench.

You heard right, A MAGIC BENCH.

Look at it!

IT'S BEING EATEN BY A TREE!

Ah God it's great. I can't help making stupid "nyom nom nom" sounds when I go past it, it'd just be plain wrong not to really. I wonder how long it's taken it to eat this much of the bench. On the first day the bench was put there, did the tree think to itself; "Fuck this for a game of soldiers, I'm HAVING me some of that. GET IN MY WOODEN BELLY YOU TASTY BENCH."


Ha! I crack myself up.

11 comments :

  1. This is just great. That tree has a fantastic attitude. I may have to visit this park just to enjoy it and make some nom nom noises of my own...

    ReplyDelete
  2. GWAP - We could all learn a valuble lesson from this tree. If something is bothering you, EAT IT!

    Manuel - It's the best non-Lolcat use of Om nom nom that I can think of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That has put such a big smile on my face. Now I want to go see the Nom Nom tree. HeHeHe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah
    that is amazing...seriously made me laugh so much <3

    love your blog :)

    MON CHERI !

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha rapid! :)
    the smell of wood makes me hungry, this computes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... That is wonderful in one way, but quite terrifying in another. Mostly because I'm flashing back to The Happening, and feeling like I should do a Mark Wahlberg and assure the tree I mean no harm ("I'm talkin' to a planet" - all that's missing is the "Say hi to your mother for me")

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! That is brilliant! Angry tree - chomp!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. littlemisswonders11 July 2010 at 03:24

    hahahahahahahah that is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>