Saturday, May 29, 2010

Keeping Up With The Cardassians


While the Bear was watching an episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine this morning, I amused myself by mentally replacing every reference to Cardassians with Kardashians. As a result, I want to see an episode of Star Trek where the actual Cardassian characters are swapped for the Kardashian sisters. Or at the very LEAST I want to see some sort of deathmatch between them. Bumpy-faced, reptilian aliens versus three bikini-wearing sisters of Armenian descent who don't seem to do anything much. Apart from one of them having a sex tape.

I wouldn't go putting my money on the Cardassians straight away though, that Kardashian on the far right looks like she'd actually kill someone just for the hell of it.

5 comments :

  1. Always genuinely impressed when a girl can tell her Cardassians from her Romulans. I'd love to direct a Star Trek series, if only make it un-ruin what were some amazing screenplays. Episodes of Deep Space 9 such as "In The Pale Moonlight" and "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges" were unbeatable in a way I've really lost your attention by typing this haven't I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to keep up NotRuairi but...hey look! Something shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curses! Story of my love life, college life and afterlife. I'm going to stop standing near bright objects.

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>