Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bad Robot

So. Yes. T Cup has jumped ship and I must say it feels quite strange to be blogging solo. So...onwards then I guess.

Allow me to introduce you to Marvin:


He's my little red cycloptic robot necklace from Topshop. A while ago, I was at the Bear's parent's house and was chatting to his aunt.

"That's a lovely necklace, Kitty" said she.

"Oh thanks! I got it a while ago, he was half price because he only has one eye!"

As soon as the words came out of my mouth, a thought ran into my head, shrieking and flapping its arms. I had COMPLETELY forgotten that The Aunt had a glass eye. Thankfully, she also has a sense of humour.

Fucking scarlet though.

9 comments :

  1. Nyynnngghh, actually blushing reading that. Glad it's not just me who makes those bkunders though. Remined me to tell you the albino story some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I'm intrigued Dor! Muy embarrassing though, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A mate of mine likes to say "let's rock and rollio like we've got polio!" and of course, one day last year...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, you gave me a much needed laugh at the end of a crappy day. Scarlet for you though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell me about it like, at least some good came out of my embarrassment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's always better on yer own...best of luck with that

    ReplyDelete
  7. Har har. Glass eye indeed. Good for her and her sense of humour:)

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>