Monday, May 17, 2010

And it's good night for me


Yea so i'm leaving the blog, haven't posted much in the last few weeks and I haven't really wanted to if I'm honest the heart wasn't in it. Not much else to say really except thanks for reading my posts and all your lovely comments. Kitty will still be here so it's not being closed down completely. I don't think she's going to change the name although you can't have red lemonade without the t bit? sniff sniff!

Anyway I'm still on twitter and my website is here too!

That's all folks!

p.s. i might do the odd guest post but for now it's all kitty's

6 comments :

  1. Bye dude :( See you in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww seriously? I has a sad now :(

    (Not to trivialise this post at all, but the word verification for this comment is farto. Tee hee)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *waves*

    so long and thanks for all the fun

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw jaysus!!! Seriously!?!?!

    You'll be sadly missed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. See you T, best of luck and will miss you!!x

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>