Sunday, April 25, 2010

Outstanding

Sue Sylvester is the best thing in Glee. FACT. Emily Cross posted a great video that plays Sue's version of Vogue alongside Madonna's and it is frame for frame with added amazingness because it's Sue Goddamn Sylvester. Her lines in the show are undoubtedly the absolute best. You do not mess with Sue because she will run you the fuck over, bitch.

Sue: Iron tablet? Keeps your strength up while you're menstruating.

Will: I don't menstruate.
Sue:
Yeah? Neither do I.

I've never wanted kids... don't have the time, don't have the uterus.

Oh, hey William. I thought I smelled cookies wafting from the ovens from the little elves who live in your hair.

You sunk my battleship, Rod. And you sunk it hard.

I empower my Cheerios to live in fear by creating an environment of irrational, random terror.

You're right, Will. I have been trying to destroy your club with a conviction I can only call "religious."

I'll often yell at homeless people: 'Hey, how is that homelessness working out for you? Try not being homeless for once.'

Will: Hold on a second, Sue.
Sue: I resent being told to hold on to anything.

6 comments :

  1. Thanks for the mention!!

    Sue totally rocks. She makes the show

    These cracked me up!!

    "You don't deserve the power of Madonna... simply put, you have all the sexuality of all those pandas down at the zoo, who refuse to mate."

    "I just lost my train of thought because you have so much margarine in your hair."

    "You may be two of the stupidest teens I've ever encountered - and that's saying something. I once taught a cheerleading seminar to Sarah Palin."

    "I'm gonna send this [hair] to the victims of Hurricane Katrina, so they can use it to plug the holes in their trailer"

    "You'll be adding revenge to the long list of things you're no good at, right next to being married, running a high school glee club and finding a hairstyle that doesn't look like a lesbian."

    "I empower my Cheerios to be champions. Do they go to college? I don't know. I don't care. Should they learn Spanish? Sure, if they wanna become dishwashers and gardeners. "


    And that's how Sue 'C's it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the ones about Will's hair. She's another level of cruel brilliance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quote in the image is my FAVOURITE Glee quote...I worship Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's all kinds of amazing. The kitten quote is my favourite one too, she's an evil genius.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and that's how Blau..blogs it

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>