Monday, March 15, 2010

It's On!

Ok so here are a few more lyrics for ye to ponder over and guess what songs they are from!

Song A (should be easy peasy to start)
"Working hard to get my fill Everybody wants a thrill Paying anything to roll the dice Just one more time"

Song b
The first kick I took was when I hit the ground You end up like a dog that's been beat too much Till you spend half your life just covering up

Song C
I wanna take this further than the dancefloor I ain't forceful but I'm still hardcore You're gonna give me everything I ask for

I have one rule

NO GOOGLE!


I Mean it...

Proceed

3 comments :

  1. I'm pretty sure A is Journey-Don't stop believin'. C is Calvin Harris and Dizzee Rascall-Come dance wit me and B is bugging me-boo. Do i gots 2 out of 3 right? X

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>