Friday, March 05, 2010

It's On!

Ok so here are a few lyrics for ye to ponder over and guess what songs they are from.

Song A (should be easy peasy to start)
"Racing on the thunder end rising with the heat It's gonna take a superman to sweep me off my feet"

Song B
I will be king And you You will be queen Though nothing will Drive them away

Song C (a little harder but everyone know's this song)
"When routine bites hard, And ambitions are low. And resentment rides high, But emotions won't grow"


I have one rule

NO GOOGLE!


I Mean it...


Hey you stop that! i see you on the internet.

Proceed.

(stop it!)

7 comments :

  1. oooh. A. is Bonnie. I love her. Hmmmm. The otherssss. Not so sure. B rings a bell..... Give up. Bah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no nonoooo. Wait. I know C. I do. I'm not gonna give it away though... but as a clue... reference the film Control? Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't a clue on the first one but B is David Bowie's Heroes and C is Love Will Tear us apart by Joy Division. Though I only know that because the version by Susanna and the Magical Orchestra (look it up, it's beautiful) is much slower and clearer.

    Do I win something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats you too! that is all very correct and i will be looking up that version Andrew.

    oh and your prize well it's something money can't buy my friend and that's dignity. yes indeedy do!

    well done ye were fast! yiz better not of used google now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No googling, I promise. Still don't have a complete answer on A, i assume it was Total Eclipse of the Heart?
    Thanks for the dignity, I'll enjoy it. It's been a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea a was 'total ecilpse of ze heart' a classic of our times!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A. Bonnie "60 fags a day voice" Tyler Needs Hero
    B. Dunno
    C. Love will tear us apart by the ver wonderful Joy Division...

    have some of this....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj-x9ygQEGA

    it's so so so so so good...

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>