Monday, February 22, 2010

Oh You Guys

I want one. I want one NOW.

Typing "nom nom nom" into Google Images is quite an experience actually, as in amongst the inevitable Lolcats and baby bunnies, there will also appear a picture of some ladies doing things to other ladies. Unexpected.

Anyway, why the NOMs you ask? Well I'll tell you...

Someone actually nominated us for Best Pop Culture Blog and (for some reason) Best Political Blog for the Irish Blog Awards!

Really?

Yes, really! The list of all the nominees is anseo.

To be honest I pretty much forgot all about the Blog Awards this year, but muchas gracias and a big lick up the side of yer face to whoever nominated us, you're deadly.

As for the rest of you. The door's thataway.

I keed, I keed. I think the Best Political Blog nomination was actually entered by mistake, since the most political it gets here on Red Lemonade is the state of Sweet Valley High book covers or a scathing review of Leap Year. But hey, we'll take a nomination where we can get it! And well done to all the other nominees. I guess. (Again, joking!)

5 comments :

  1. THAT PICTURE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    And lol to the political blog nod!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT PICTURE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    And lol to the political blog nod!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, good work n all that and best of luck too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your beginning to repeat yourself chick.

    thank yous guys! shameless plugging of blog to commence soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. much deserved nomination!i like this blog more than any of the others i follow, and i follow a lot! good luck!

    -niamh

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>