Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Would You?


We're currently having problems with our current landlord, he's being a douche about deposits etc. So I was thinking, is there a "rate my landlord" website. I found the above which is "under construction". If it's still under construction next week I think I'll start my own!

The fuckers ie the Landlords could take an age deciding on whether or not to give you the house and when you finally get it they're the ones who turn out to be cunts!

The landlord we have now takes his time in getting back to us about anything that needed doing we have reams of emails with lists of things that needed to be done. Now he's being a cunt about meeting us to give us back our deposit. He was always at a funeral or his mother was in hospital or ailens had landed in his garden and he needed to get this sorted first. Prick.

Anyway are these sorts of websites lousy or would you use it?

10 comments :

  1. Can't WAIT to be shot of him and that equally useless but just as infuriating letting agent! ARGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting on a deposit since last July - I fricking hate landlords.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jesus july dont say that! will you get it back? looks like this kind behaviour is more common these days. What is their fecking problem like just give us back whats ours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well he told me he was sending it to me but has been avoiding my calls since October. bringing a case against him now hopefully - its €1300 ffs and my landlord is a solicitor - you'd think you could trust him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're serious, it's not that hard to do. I built www.ratemyisp.ie using wordpress and a plugin called WP review. I wonder if you'd have more legal problems with a Landlord one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. id have no bother building a website John but like you say it's the potential legal problems. like would we be able to name and shame the prick?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah exactly - I'm still waiting for a solicitors letter to come through the door. No entirely sure where I stand legally! fuckit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have similar problems with our landlord....well it's actually the agent who's the problem! She's so unreliable!!!! I had to be broken out of the spare room by the fire brigade three months ago because of a faulty lock and the woman STILL hasn't organised for a carpenter and locksmith to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's so frustrating! She told us the bins were in the basement when we moved in and we realised that there was no basement ....there weren't even ground floor apartments because we're on top of a retail section so the ground floor has shops and restaurants!!!!!!!! Turned out there was a bin room on every floor...
    I'm just dreading trying to get the deposit back off her....esp since our kittens may have torn up the sitting room armchair...

    ReplyDelete
  9. As far as I know there's no legal issues, it's a review site so the opionns would be of those submitting stories to you.

    Go for it, I'd use it. Lots of people would...

    You could always get him back and use the daily divert on http://boob.ie ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I rate my landlord as really hot??? I think that's a good recommending factor, I never mind when he has to call over lol

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>