Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Have..

...a wedding coming up on the 13th of Feb. Have a few gunas but I've worn them to death as it is. So naturally enough I want a new one! Looking on Asos there and I saw this beaut. Lads, the minute I saw it, I had it all worked out, what shoes, what coat, what accessories, what hair and what make up to wear with it.


I bought those shoes i wanted as well on Monday (down from €125 to €22, jackpot!!) and i'm thinking a boyfriend blazer.

I must have it or at least some penny's lookalike effort!

3 comments :

  1. The material at the side of the dress is gorgeous. This will be very flattering m'dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's pretty savage alright have to find a decent strapless bra this weekend and if that all works out then i WILL be purchasing the dress i have to. the faith of the world depends on it really!

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>