Monday, November 16, 2009

Flag Fever

You may realise that I tend to plug a certain band called The Dead Flags here quite a bit. And look! Uh oh! She's at it again! In fairness though, their new single "Anymore" has thus far been played by Alison Curtis, Larry Gogan and even the DJ of all DJs, the one and only Tony Fentony himself. Impressive, no? So I suggest that all you lovely sexy people do the following...

Watch the video!



Download the single!

(In here!)

Feel bad for this sad little kitten for having a smushed up face!



I strongly recommend the first two, the third is up to you but you'd have to be pretty heartless not to. But hey! Heartless fans are fans nonetheless so help out a deadly band of proper daycent lads and get this song stuck in your head.

Your brain will thank you for it.

3 comments :

  1. Cracking tune, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want the cutey kitty awhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuesday - Good, innit?

    Jelly - I know! He's all lovely and tiny and weird looking!

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>