Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Harry Premier

So the Harry Potter premier was on last night and I had a wee look there on the interweb at some of the frocks and I think Emma Watson looked flawless! Not sure about Daniel Radcliffs gettup but sure I suppose he's allowed what with him being a famous person and all!! However Helena what the...???
Yea I suppose it's nice, actually no wait, it is nice yea you look well. Oww oww

What the??? I think your amazing Helena but I dunno really, mmm.

Yea looking good Luna, can't really see the shoes but I don't think I like them, also dress could be fitted better too.

Fecking Stunner!!!


Also I CANT FECKING WAIT TILL NEXT WED!!

5 comments :

  1. they got so soaked at that. But I agree that Emma Watson has grown into a very pretty lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's beautiful isn't she. doesn't she have some modelling contracts now?
    i've my friend's 12 year old lined up to accompany me to this. yipppeee. CANNOT wait.
    Townygirl. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea i might have to kidnap someone's child so i dont look like a freak going on my ownio!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and me both, Tcup: I love, love, love Harry Potter!!

    I have been looking forward to this since January!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well... Twirling hair... I have a spare ticket for wednesday...giggle... if ya fancy bringing me on a date? I'll even let you buy me popcorn and minstrels and coke! "Wow!", I hear you say, what an offer! (subtle but distinctly t-cupesque sarcastic undertones detected)... "Well fuck you so prick tease", i think to myself quite loudly and in the form of textual reply on your blog... so anyways... what you think?

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>