Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Peach Melda


I'm more than a little in love with the foxy Imelda May at the moment. Myself, Tcup, Marzipan and her sister J hotfooted it to Vicar Street last Saturday for the show and my God does that girl deliver. She shimmied onto the stage in a red leopardskin dress like a Liberties Bettie Page and va va voomed into two hours of solid gold deadly. She made me cry with Falling In Love With You Again and Big Bad Handsome Man is now one of my favourite songs to listen to.


Also, she makes me want to dress like this:


So do yourself a favour, go see her live or at the very least get Love Tattoo and stick it on your iPod. She'll make you walk with a wiggle.

1 comment :

  1. Yeah she's hot. About time the ass got some wiggling-time.

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>