Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fashion Bloggers Brunch part 11

So I'm on my tod for July therefore I am going solo on the auld blog till herself decides to come back into the real world. First port of call on the solo run was the 11th fbb in the Lee showrooms on Fownes St. in Temple Bar, fab space and the general vibe was that we would quiet like to live there! Really good space for an exhibition as well. Delicious food and goodie bags too (a fab new black lee belt, some deo for my b.o.! and a Ben & Jerry's canvass mala to boot!) choons were supplied by trendspot.ie a few Mick Jackson songs were noted and Wham's 'Club Tropicana' fecking love that song!! 

For pics check out i blog fashion

Oh and some schmuck with a camera took our photos for The Examiner I blame him for breaking my necklace!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>