Thursday, May 28, 2009

Two Degrees of Separation

I, like any other half arsed graphic designer, collect free postcards. Sometimes I'll even buy them if they're particularly nice, but more often than not, I just go for the free ones. You know, the ones on those little racks they have in pubs and cafes and in the Savoy by the ticket office. I like to stick them on my wall, like this:


So last night the Bear was looking at the ones I have by my bed and one in particular seemed to catch his attention. This one to be exact:


He hadn't noticed it before but reckoned it looked familiar so when he pulled it off the wall to read the back, it turned out that it was designed by none other than his lovely housemate! I can't remember where it even came from, seeing as it's been there on the wall for the last year and a half although I think Tcup might have given it to me, which makes it even more random!

Well I was amazed anyway.

3 comments :

  1. there's a second one somewhere it matches up then with it to make a kinda butterfly thing i think. From what i remember it came from that thing i was at in dub with college for design week. i think

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that was probably it so! Deadly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh that's so random but great!

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>