Monday, April 20, 2009

Weighing in at Nineteen Stone

AC/DC - A. Mazing.

On one hand I was raging that I'd forgotten my camera, but on the other I was glad I could just enjoy the crazy-ass motherfuckin' show that Angus, Brian et al put on in the Point and not worry about dropping it or trying to get a picture with no hands in the way. Too much bare, sweaty, badly tattooed man torso and the fact that not all the sweat on us was our own made no odds as it was easily one of the best concerts I've ever been to. Where else would you get a giant runaway train crashing onto the stage, a sixty foot Rosie riding said train in her knickers (my favourite bit), firing canons and a ten minute guitar solo wankathon? In two words: AWE. SOME.

Well played, boys.

EDIT: I forgot to add that the Bear and I also saw a blonde bird on some guy's shoulders get her tits out. It would appear that these things do happen in real life. Nice pair and all, but definitely fake.

2 comments :

  1. Tits out at a concert?

    Its on my list of things to do before I die, well il be the guy with the shoulders and she will be well the girl with the tits!

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>