Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pick Me(me)

After Googling meme to find some clever picture or other for this post, it turns out that there's some bird in America called Meme Roth. She doesn't like fat kids. Or something.


Anyway, to the matter at hand. This meme has made it's way to Lemonade Dearg, courtesy of
Sir Maxi after whoring itself around practically every other blog going. But since I like it when the other kids invite me to play, here we go.

1. Put the link of the person who tagged you on your blog.
2. Write the rules.
3. Mention 6 things or habits of no real importance about you.
4. Tag 6 persons adding their links directly.
5. Alert the persons that you tagged them.

1) I can pop my bellybutton inside out.

2) I was on Echo Island when I was in 6th class and helped to win a computer for my primary school. Dara O'Briain got into a big argument with a producer right next to little eleven year old me because he helped me with the answer. I had buck teeth and wore a lumberjack shirt. Maybe it was out of pity.

3) I'm amazingly good at hula hooping on the Wii Fit but absolutely hopeless at it in real life.

4) On a random Saturday in Cork I was pulled out of a crowd to stand on a half naked Canadian man lying on a bed of nails.

5) The first boy I ever shifted turned out to be gay two weeks later. Not entirely certain how much I had to do with that particular realisation.

6) I quite enjoyed Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Apart from Fuckface LaBoeuf, naturally.

Seeing as the whole world and it's ma have done this by now, I'm not tagging anyone, apart from YOU; person who might read this and has a blog and is as yet untagged. Go nuts.

And yes Maxi, of course myself and T Cup have sexy feet. In fact T has possibly the wiggliest of toes you ever will see.

Update
Here are my own six (tcup)

1) (this ones for you maxi) i can separate out my toes and wiggle my little toe at you!!
2) I have been going out with the same boy for nearly 7 years
3) I wanted to join the army and had all the forms etc but missed the deadline and then instead i went to college in cit to be a designer! some chalk & cheese anyone?
4) My dream job is to work in television even if it involves making the tea!! and i make a cracking cup!
5) I can also bend my fingers to a 90 degree angle from the back of my hand!
6) I read richard hammonds book about his crash!

6 comments :

  1. Oi! Get the feck out of my posts, you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he tagged us both so no point in lobbing up another post! jeeze!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now girls, if you're going to fight at least wait for me to show up with the paddling pool full of baby oil.

    Kitty:
    That belly button thing is cool, but I much rather Tcup's toes.

    Sorry.

    You do hate Shia Fucktard so that's a big plus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see the belly button popping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. echo island! blast from the past!

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>