Friday, March 13, 2009

Leather Jacket!!

So my leather jacket arrived bout two weeks ago but i only collected it last weekend! So I have it a week now and you'll have to rip it out of my cold dead hands if you want to even look at it! Ok that's a bit strong but still it's class!! I was worried that it would be too small for me as my boyfriend stated when it came in the post 'i dunno baby it's really small?!' But it's perfect hurray!! It looks better opened than closed though and the stringy bits hanging of  the sleeve/pocket/main zip are a bit annoying so i might have to get at them with a scissor! But it's so soft and lovely. Finally have a good leather jacket, and not a fake penny's effort!

On Eastenders during the week Ian fecking Beal had a leather jacket on and i didn't hear the end of it all night, "t-cup you have Ian Beals jacket!" and then some! But then the lovely Gok Wan had on a jacket not too dissimilar to mine and all was right with the world!

3 comments :

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>