Friday, February 13, 2009

V Day!


Having been single for Valentine's Day for fecking aaages, it's lovely that I'm actually not this time around! I don't care that it's a makey-uppy card company holiday, I've spent the last 5 years or so being all cynical and sneery at it but not this time, no siree. Hitting the Sugar Club's Rocky Horror night for it tomorrow, which will be deadly and if my outfit goes to plan I'll be out and about the town in underwear and a black tutu...might need a barrel or two of Dutch courage, mind you...

Have a supersexy weekend everybody!

Mwah! xx

1 comment :

  1. Im one of those cynics who thinks VD is a load of crapology but it is nice the first few years.

    Hope it went well last night. I should expect some pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>