Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Radio Gaga

I know Lady Gaga's songs are kinda cheesy, poppy, trashy, etc. but I can't help liking this wonderfully ridiculous line in Pokerface.
'Cause I'm bluffin with my muffin

It makes me giggle every time and I always end up singing "poke her face" instead. The song also makes me think of Ma Baker by Boney M. I don't know if any of these are necessarily good things, but just LOOK at her deadly lightning bolt makeup! People should paint things on their faces more often.



I saw this street art when I was in Paris and since then I've wanted to paint a blue star over one eye, I just need to find a suitable occasion to do it. Or maybe I'll just turn up in work with a face like Paul Stanley for the hell of it.

6 comments :

  1. Kate Moss did it a couple of years ago for her birthday and it look pretty cool...she did it in gold paint i think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right Red she did, I'd completely forgotten about that! It looked class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl0/0/88/03_2008/km_1.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't mind painting her face...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah, that 'muffin' line wrecks my head! It makes me feel all 'wrong' or something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Maxi - EWWWW. Dána.

    @ SP - I know it's a really stupid line but I just think it's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>