Thursday, February 05, 2009

Paris in the Springtime


I've been completely useless in work all day, obsessively checking weather forecasts for the next four days, ignoring ones that tell me it's going to rain and carrying on searching till I find a more optimistic outlook. I've been Googling the bejaysus out of Père-Lachaise Cemetery, and squeaked with excitement when I found out that it's actually quite close to the hotel. So I'm on a mission to locate Oscar Wilde, Jim Morrisson, Edith Piaf, Abelard and Heloise and maybe Proust and Chopin too for the hell of it. I've got my outfit for Dita Au Crazy tomorrow night all planned, we'll be watching the Ireland v France match in a random pub on Saturday, I'm introducing the Bear to rollercoasters in Disneyland on Sunday and it's going to be a million kinds of fun. Tick tock work o' clock, needless to say, today feels like the longest day ever, I just hope the weekend won't fly too much! Wheee!

1 comment :

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>