Monday, February 16, 2009

Number One

What was number one when you were born? "A Town called Malice" was for me! Pretty cool eh?

I think I'd like to make this a kind of meme so I tag red, the sexy pedestrian and oh lemme see now.... babaduck!

rules, just link the post back here and tell us what was number one back in the day!! 

t

Sure you could always just through down the answer on the comments below fresin! 

UPDATe; tony fenton is now playing my song and he said, and i quote "and now for a song that was no. one on this day in 1982"!!!!!!!!! weird or what!
does this mean tony reads our bloggy wog!!

7 comments :

  1. Coola! Mine is "Two Tribes" by Frankie Goes To Hollywood! And you know what Frankie say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Links ahoy...

    http://thesexypedestrian.blogspot.com/2009/02/number-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rod Stewart - I Don't Want To Talk About It / First Cut Is The Deepest

    Thats gas cause the first concert i went to see was rod stewart when i was 15!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Irene Cara - Fame

    Brilliant! Fame completely kills everything in its path as far as kitsch songs go.

    If we were playing 25 I'd have to be holding the 5 of trump and the jack of trump and the ace of hearts, and I'd probably be laughing maniacally at the rest of you sitting bound hand and feet with ball gags preventing you from screaming out as you hear;
    I'm gonna live forever
    I'm gonna learn how to fly (High)
    I feel it coming together
    People will see me and die (Fame)
    I'm gonna make it to heaven
    Light up the sky like a flame...

    for the gazillionth time played on repeat, whilst tormenting yourself with an internal monologue questioning how one can make it to heaven and live forever.

    But since were not playing 25 I guess it's fairly irrelevant.

    Time to get me some bee puke. Bears love bee puke or so I've been led to believe.

    (bet you sang along to the lyrics too! Bam!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think bear might of killed that post!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just checked mine & it's Diana Ross and I'm Still Waiting (oooooh, ooooh, ooooh, ooooh, oooooooh)

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>