Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Result!

After the whole ebay/Professor Layton/evil scheme of my arch nemesis, the accursed zbay02, I contacted PayPal with my tale of woe to get my moolah back. And today, Christmas (or at least January) is saved!

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your favor.

We were able to recover 34.49 GBP and this amount has been credited to you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to recover the balance from the seller.


Yesss! Fuck you zbay02!

K

2 comments :

  1. Hoo-Rah! Did your mum love the game!? We finally got it for mine too and she is (we are all) addicted. Every time she leaves it down...yoink! We so meeeen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did, she finished it there about two days ago, I'd say she watched hardly any Christmas telly, she was glued to it! Had a go on it whenever she wasn't playing it which wasn't very often!

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>