Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Push the Button

I hate it when the buttons on my cardigan look up at me all strained, pulling the little hole they live in all out of shape. Even though it does actually fit me, I swear! It's like they're mocking me.


................................................................................

(PS. I'm not speaking for her or anything, but thanks everyone for the comments on TCup's last post, they're very thoughtful and I know they're much appreciated. You're all brilliant.)

3 comments :

  1. I came here to mock your odd idiosyncrasy - but damn it I agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what idiosyncrasy means, but you can come over to my site and push my button.

    You can't miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lottie - ha, it's NOT just me then!

    @Maxi - morbid curiosity has led me to push that particular button more than once I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>