Friday, January 16, 2009

Lazy Friday Linkage

Even though I'm back to work with 2 weeks I'm still finding it hard to concentrate on anything and generally boot my arse into gear, let alone come up with half-decent blog posts. So in the spirit of opting out for just a little longer, have a gander at these. If you want. Y'know, whatever. (Most of these are via our link queen buddy Miss Dizzle.)

Boyfriends beware.

Watching stuff load suddenly gets interesting.

The Hidden Cost of War.
(An important message but I just really like the typography animation.)

Kinda nerdy, but I think it's great. The stories behind film studio logos.

Sexy business cards.
(That's sexy in a nerdy graphic designer sense, you understand.)

The most genius pick up line ever.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>