Thursday, November 27, 2008

72% Fe 28% male, mmm

According to this we are 72% female but what about the other 28%???
OK now i'm worried...

that is all
t.x

6 comments :

  1. Hah, I'm having great craic with this now.

    My blog is 75% female apparently (only out by 25%). Some of the lad's blogs are coming up as female, tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, you're more female than two girls put together what's going on?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, and look at the pinkness of your blog too!

    I'm just a big girl I reckon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 97%. it would seem that i'm a bigger one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *gasp*

    They think I'm a bloke!!! I'm 76% maleness - jeez I'll have to fix that. What a wakeup call!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "We have strong indicators that The national lottie" is written by a man (93%)."

    Boo urns!

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>