Monday, September 15, 2008

well....

.... this weekend just seemed to fly past! It was almost as if saturday didn't really happen! which i suppose for me it didn't as i have a bit of a memory loss from saturday, because of the demon drink.

11:30 get hair done finish around 3pm
3:00 the bleeding horse, to meet my buddy A, finished there by bout 6pm
6pm went to a's house drank a bottle of wine
8pm went to my other friends house stayed drinking there til 2am

so the moral of the story is,.. ah .... well.. i didn't get a chance to buy my bra ok, after my big rant i know! so i have to do it on friday evening now instead.

I AM NEVER DRINKING AGAIN!

2 comments :

  1. Where are your priorities missy? Oh I see you went out instead - fair enough! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know!! but kitty bought enough bra's on sat to make up for it!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>