Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wait for me!

Yeah, I'm a bit late to the party on this one. Anthony, Darren, Lottie and Annie all have lovely mosaics and I'm jealous so I did one too. Rules as per T Cup's postaroony.

What is your first name?
What is your favorite food?
What high school did you go to?
What is your favorite color?
Who is your celebrity crush?
What is your favorite drink?
What is your dream vacation?
What is your favorite dessert?
What do you want to do when you grow up?
Who/ what do you love most in life?
Choose one word that describes you?
What is your Flickr name?

Ta daaa



That cat is so friggin cute I want to smush his little face!

K

7 comments :

  1. Yummy. David Tennant that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cat looks like someone already smushed its mush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Lottie: he's the definition of yummy. It's only a matter of time before I have him tied up in my wardrobe. I've said too much..

    @ Rosie: I'll give him an extra smush then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you seen The BBC TV series Casanova? It's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I sure have, got it on DVD he's ridonkulously ride-y in it! And it's really good anyway, love Peter O'Toole and Matt Lucas in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. he's hair is bad enough though in it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oo yours is pweeety! I love that cat so much <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>