Monday, August 18, 2008

Somewhat smitten kitten

We both tie our laces the same way, that is making two loops and knotting them together. That's how Dad taught me to tie my shoes and I never met anyone else who did it like that.

He can spell. T Dog has pointed out many times that I'm something of a grammar nazi (her words) and I can't help it. I'm a teacher's daughter (in fact, two teachers) so that's my excuse. Bad spelling drives me crazy.

He didn't confuse my Cheshire Cat teddy with Bagpuss, as many people have done before. Yes, these are the sort of things that matter to me.

He can drive. My friend N and I were talking about this last week and agreed that it's very attractive when a boy can drive but we're not exactly sure why.

The sex is so good that after the first time, I couldn't feel my face.

Guess what?

I've actually got a boyfriend. Fuck me, how did that happen?

K

3 comments :

  1. "The sex is so good that after the first time, I couldn't feel my face."

    OMG! What way are you doing it? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Lottie, I don't know what happened! My hands went all funny too. Most unusual.

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>