Friday, August 01, 2008

Some things I didn't know this time last year



1. That a Sweet Home Alabama ripoff would be stuck in my head 90% of the time.
2. That Professor Dumbledore was gay.
3. That Eva Longoria sits at home scoffing Magnums on the couch.
4. That interstitial is an actual word.
5. That I would be strangely attracted to James Corden.
6. Who Miley Cyrus is.
7. That nobody cares if you lie on your CV.
8. That I would be unable to finish a list on an odd number.

So there you have it.

K

1 comment :

  1. damn you anyway. Now Sweet Home Alabama is stuck in my head too.

    I still don't know who Miley Cyrus is. I know she seems to be everywhere , getting naked and into trouble but I feel about her the way I feel about the entire cast and concept of High School Musical, I just couldn't give a crap.

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>