so it's that time of year again, fingers toes and tits crossed people, that the weather will hold. Ladies and gentlemen i give you "The Electric Picnic" (cue cool alternative music from obscure band no body has heard of, and flash backs to previous years!) is it The or just Electric picnic?? anyway a few essentials for the festival follow;
1. Dry Shampoo. A must for the cailinis especially if like me you have short hair and can't tie the fecker back.
2. baby wipes. These will be your link to hygiene.
3. bog roll, or packets of tissues, the porta bogs will inevitable run out, AND you can use your supply, as a loo cover also. God knows what sckanky ho or dude has been there before, with god knows what was on there behind.
4. water, lots of it.
5. tayto's and a slice loaf. (In case of an attack of the muchies!) I recommend buttering the bread before you head down to the festival. "Be prepared" (as the boy scout i have locked away tells me)
6. lots of socks
8. a pillow
9. something to distinguish your tent from... lets say, brian the guy from leitrim, who has a skwint and has said he has the exact same tent! magic!
9. and of course plenty of booze!!!
oh i recommend david o'doherty in the comedy tent on friday too, he's headlining. soo funny!!
so anyone got any other essentials?? anyone else going?