Monday, August 25, 2008

Ben & Jerry's Baked Alaska = yes please

Serious-type musings aside, I had a kick ass weekend. Fun bits included:

Meeting up with six Spanish priests and a few other heads I know from my time pretending to be an English teacher in Spain. Went on the lash with them and some randomer came up to me at the end of the night to tell me I had "terrific hair". Nice!

Going out to Dundrum to see Wall-E and scoff popcorn and Ben & Jerry's ice cream with himself, since Saturday was a total rainfest and then spending the evening over at his house, which was empty. Muahaha.

Got my World Culture on, Dun Laoghaire-style in the sunshine. I think I'd forgotten what sunshine felt like, but was reminded whilst eating falafel and listening to a salsa-reggae band.

Said cultural day got me all excited about Electric Picnic this weekend AND the forecast is even good! Happy days!

Thursday and Friday will remain warm and humid, with most areas seeing a lot of dry bright weather and sunny spells developing from time to time. Temperatures will reach the low twenties across many eastern and southern regions in particular, and winds will be just light to moderate westerly.


Aw yeah!

K

4 comments :

  1. I've never tried the baked Alaska - purely because if I have the choice - I always always go for Fish Food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the Baked Alaska is YUM, little while chocolate polar bears and all! I don't like chocolate ice cream so Fish Food isn't even an option for me really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a such a lovely weeked!

    I'm more of a Phish Food girl than a Baked Alaska. The Phish Food feels that bit more bad for me. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. electric picnic in the rain is still better than work in the sun eh......

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>