Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bite this, buddy



I decided to text the Boosh Fan last night and suggest that we meet up tonight.

Heya it's K here, so will we bite this bullet and meet up tomorrow evening?


A few minutes later I got a call from a number I didn't know.

Me: Hello?
Him (in thick Dub accent): Hello? Who's dis?
Me: Sorry? Who's this?
Him: Yis just texted me phone
Me: Oh! Sorry, I must've sent it to the wrong number
Him: Ah righ yeh, yer goin bitin the bullet so are yeh ya mad yoke?
Me (nervously): Ahaha..
Him: Yeh can bite my bullet, wha!

Now, being all cheeky and flirty comes about as naturally to me as blindfolded sheep shearing so I panicked and hung up. And then afterwards thought of all the clever things I should have said.

Morto.

K

1 comment :

  1. Oh man...HOW embarassing!! Isn't it always the way, though, that the witty replied always come to you the second you hang up?!

    ReplyDelete

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>