Thursday, May 29, 2008

Famous Feet

Mine and T's feet have gone national, having appeared on the news on RTE 2! Oh the dizzying heights of foot fame! Just as well I bought kick ass schexy shoes for it! The SATC film was good, not brilliant or anything but I think when you've watced the show and you like the characters it's great to see what they get up to! The clothes and shoes (and I'm not usually one to gush about these things) were AMAZING! It did seem like they wrote the scenes around what the girls were wearing in places though! But well worth going to see. I think we managed to loiter in the background shots of Xposé and Ireland AM, now we just have to see if our photo made it into any of the papers...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>