Thursday, April 24, 2008

jazzy fizzle...turn it up a little

Eh up, seems like T's ass features in this blogaroo more than me, so here I am! So, the "hot date" as she calls it didn't require shaved legs and I always wear clean knickers! Bloody cheek of that one. Anyway, before meeting BT (Bad Tattoo - he had one in his profile photo - oh yeah, it's an internet dating thing I met him on), I did what any normal person would do and Bebo stalked his ass. Now, based on his Bebo page alone, he did come across as something of a muppet but I figured I'd give it a go anyway. So, walking to meet him outside the pub (sure where else?) I could see him standing outside, went up to say hello and realised he's at least a head shorter than me. Hmm. Not the best start ever but apparently his height was listed on his page, I just didn't notice. Eventually the conversation got round to Top Gear and as soon as I mentioned Richard Hammond beng too small to reach stuff Clarkson puts up high on the scoreboards I thought: Ahh! Now he's going to mention how small he is!

Him: I know how Hammond feels, I suppose you didn't expect me to be the height I am?
Me: Oh, you know..ahm...
Him: I mean, I put it on my profile, so it's there for anyone to see. Some people have met me and been like oh, and made a big deal out of it.
Me: Really, yeah? Ah no, I don't really care about that...(as the theme from the Smurfs goes through my head)

Anyway, he was actually really sound but I'm just not feelin it, but of course at the end of the night I agreed to meet up again, since I didn't know what the flip to say to him! So I was all set to meet him this week, so I could tell him it's not going to work out but then he couldn't make it and now it's going to drag on till next week, cos I can't tell him by text - that'd be lousy!

Jaysus I'm worn out now. Oh, and on The Apprentice, Jennifer was a COW last night, was certain she'd be fired! And I can't believe how much I've warmed to Raef in the meantime, he's deadly! Alex is hot alright, but a bit of a schnake all the same. I really want some of that Toffee Apple ice cream they made, it sounds fucking DELISH!

K x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>