Tuesday, January 15, 2008

healthy, me??

so i'm trying to stay healthy. i went shopping yesterday and bought the entire contents of the Tesco fruit and Veg dept!! and lobbed in a couple of seeds and beans for good measure. i have a spare tire on me lately that looks like it could rival anything a monster truck could through at me! so sick of being of being fat!! this time 5ish yrs ago, i was a lovely 9 st and in school i was 8.5 so what the frig happened man?? men thats what and more importantly my fella with his chinese food and italian takeaways!! have to lose weight i want to lose at least a stone. have a wedding in november so that leaves me loads of time to lose my arse hips and belly! i hope.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>