Tuesday, December 18, 2007

kitty the cleaning up after a house party pixie

You wouldn't believe how long it takes to clean up after a Christmassy house party when you've got a hangover roughly the size of Tipperary (a big enough county, but not the biggest, or second biggest for that matter, eh T?) AND you've just frozen your tits off walking back from town. Ugh, it wasn't pretty that's for sure. The actual night was class though, I seem to remember T talking to the lads and swinging a tampon over her head..or maybe it was a dream.

My boss has just given me a bottle of Irish Mist liquer for my Dad - his words - and recommeded it mixed with Baileys. Luckily, my Dad doesn't drink and wouldn't care for this bottle much so that's my drink sorted for the Friday night party anyway! Savage.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey hot stuff! If you leave a comment I'll give you a present.

Maybe.

 
>